QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Police have arrested Joshua Briggs, 25, of Warrensburg for reportedly stealing over $6,000 in electronics from both Walmart stores and the Target located in Queensbury.
The Warren County Sheriff’s Office says they received multiple reports from the three stores for a male who had been coming into their stores and stealing merchandise since early February.
Through the investigation, police identified Briggs as the suspect involved in the burglaries.
Police charged Briggs with three counts of Grand Larceny 4th, a class E Felony. He was processed and released on an appearance ticket for the Town of Queensbury Court.
The case was investigated by Patrol Officer Blake MacWhinnie and Investigator Jeffrey Genier.
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021