QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — According to the Warren County Sheriff’s Office, Lukas Camp-Potter, 25, of Queensbury was arrested on Friday for stealing two cars.
Police say they received a call about trespassing and stolen vehicles parked on Adirondack Street in Queensbury. Officers said they saw Camp-Potter “in possession of one of the vehicles,” and that he fled the scene on foot, but that they caught and arrested him nearby.
Police say their investigation revealed that Camp-Potter stole each vehicle on different dates from different auto repair shops in town. He was charged with:
- Third-degree grand larceny
- Criminal possession of stolen property
- Petit larceny
More from NEWS10
- Who would pay more under the Democrats’ tax plan?
- FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots
- Albany police Investigating homicide, Red Carpet Inn
- Tone-deaf, offensive and downright dull: The worst movies of the past 20 years, according to Metacritic
- Moderna vaccine is most effective against hospitalization from COVID-19, CDC study finds