WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The county announced Monday that in-person visits to its Real Property Tax Services office would resume effective immediately, after remaining closed for months due to COVID-19.
Safety plans are in place at the office, located at the Warren County Municipal Center in Lake George. Those include:
- Use of masks and face coverings by employees, and use by visitors encouraged
- Social distancing and availability of hand sanitizer
- Staggered appointments to limit how many people are in the office at a time
- Signage indicating safe practices
- Visitors will be directed to enter the municipal center building through the Department of Motor Vehicles entrance, where security officers will be keeping track of appointments
The Warren County Municipal Center at large remains closed off to the public due to coronavirus concerns.
The department of Real Property Tax Services can be reached by phone at (518) 761-6464.
- 90-year-old Florida man hits hole-in-one
- Rhode Island teacher transforms conservation land into outdoor classroom
- Gov. Newsom signs new law prompted by photo scandal in crash that killed Kobe Bryant, 8 others in Calabasas
- Dying winds give crews hope in Northern California fires
- WATCH: NTSB board meeting on Schoharie limo crash