WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Officials provided an update on the spread of coronavirus in the county. As of Monday afternoon, the county has had 19 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since testing began.
According to County Administrator Ryan Moore, there are nine people that have been diagnosed and made a full recovery.
- New York State offers free antibody testing for grocery store employees
- Violence again rocks Minneapolis after man’s death; 1 killed
- 5/28/20: Humid with More Clouds Today
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany