LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – As N95 masks are prioritized for healthcare workers and first responders in contact with COVID-19 first following the state order for their use in outdoor spaces, Warren County is looking to its community to help fill in the gaps left by shortages.
In cooperation with local retired physician Dr. Richard Leach, who founded the initiative with his wife, the county is asking those with a sewing kit and some time to deliver donated masks to a drop spot in front of the Office of Emergency Services, located at Warren County Municipal Center.
Information on how to get started making masks can be found at warrencountyny.gov/masks.
More on coronavirus:
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion