QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Health Services confirmed one new COVID-19 case on Friday, as well as five new recoveries. The 7-day rolling infection rate average is 1.1%, according to the New York State COVID dashboard.
Since testing began, 464 positive cases have been confirmed in Warren County. Of those, 420 have fully recovered.
The new positive case is a person who is believed to have been infected by a client at the personal care business where the person works.
Potential contacts have been traced and directed to enter quarantine.
The county is currently monitoring 35 active coronavirus cases. Two of those are hospitalized, one in critical condition and the other considered moderate. The other 33 are considered moderate.
- 1 victim in fatal Rutland County car crash
- CDTA to help deliver vaccines in Rensselaer County
- Responders rescue 2 from Hoosick Falls crash with jaws of life
- Six Flags opening Jersey Devil Coaster, tallest and fastest of its kind in the world
- Flying off the shelves: Chocolate-covered cicadas a hit in Maryland