WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Health Services confirmed 41 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, as well as one new death and 71 recoveries.
The New York State COVID Dashboard reported a rolling 7-day infection rate average of 7.5%.
Warren County has 408 active coronavirus cases. Five are hospitalized.
The county said many of those cases have been found to stem from holiday gatherings in homes and at restaurants where proper coronavirus safety precautions were not taken.
The county also said vacciantions for Phase 1B of the state vaccination plan are set to begin on Monday.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Schodack CSD sets up memorial for student killed in double murder-suicide
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air
- Police arrest 1 in Bennington homicide case
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is more than ‘I Have a Dream’ speech for 22nd annual Capital Region event