WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Health Services reported a stalemate of COVID-19 case numbers on Tuesday, with 14 new cases along with 14 recoveries.
As of Tuesday, the county was monitoring 142 active coronavirus cases. Eight of those are hospitalized.
Four of Tuesday’s new cases involved people who had already been fully vaccinated for coronavirus. Warren County says cases of the delta variant continue to crop up.
163 Warren County residents who were fully vaccinated have since tested positive for coronavirus, out of a total of 41,758 vaccinated residents.
Warren County is continuing to plan vaccine clinics at Glens Falls’ Take a Bite food festival on Wednesday evenings, 5-7 p.m. at the City Park bandstand; 5-7 p.m. on Food Truck Fridays at Horicon Town Hall in Brant Lake; and 5-7 on Monday at the Warren County Municipal Center’s human services building.
More from NEWS10
- Update: Man arrested in vandalizing BLM mural
- ‘Pandemic in a pandemic’: New push in Congress aims to prevent health care worker suicides as COVID rages on
- Where Afghan refugees are headed in the U.S. by state
- Hispanic Heritage children’s parade of lanterns at UAlbany Campus
- Race to raise US debt limit: Republicans say Democrats are on their own