WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Health Services confirmed 23 new COVID-19 cases and 16 recoveries on Wednesday, adding up to a current case total of 147 cases.
Thirteen coronavirus cases were hospitalized as of Saturday, including two considered in critical condition.
As of Saturday, 120 of 41,386 fully vaccinated Warren County residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
The 13 cases, involving individuals who had been fully vaccinated. As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has spread, the number of vaccinated residents has increased, the number of “breakthrough” cases of COVID involving vaccinated individuals has been increasing as well.
Mild illnesses 110 of 120 were reported, while four became moderately ill, two seriously ill, four elderly residents became critically ill, and Three critically ill patients died as a result.
Warren County Health Services will hold the following public COVID-19 vaccination clinics in the coming days:
- Monday, August 16 at Warren County Municipal Center, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Moderna vaccine will be available at this clinic.
- Wednesday, August 18 at Glens Falls City Park 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. during Take a Bite.
- Friday, August 20 at Horicon Town Hall, Brant Lake, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. during Food Truck Friday.
More from NEWS10
- FBI Denver holds press conference after body found where Gabby Petito search is underway
- US begins flying Haitian migrants home from Texas
- Bills defense dominates Dolphins with first shutout win since 2016
- 9/19/21: More Sunshine for Monday
- Your body’s backup immune system remembers COVID virus, research shows