WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Warren County Health officials reported two new coronavirus cases during their update Wednesday morning, with no additional recoveries. There are 17 active cases of the virus in the county.
The two new cases live in the same house and the source of their infection is under investigation.
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion