ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Warren County says it’s only seen one additional case of coronavirus in the past week. There is also one resident hospitalized with the virus in critical condition.
There have been a total of 244 confirmed cases, 117 of which were nursing home residents. It also includes 12 residents in assisted living. Thirty-three Warren County residents have died from COVID-19. The county says 230 residents have recovered from the virus.
Since April 9, 1,080 county residents have been tested for the coronavirus. Testing is still available for Warren, Washington, Saratoga, Essex, and Hamilton county residents at the Warren County Municipal Center Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Warren County says local residents who recently participated in a protest or march are eligible for COVID-19 testing at the Warren County Municipal Center.
More information for Warren County, including information about reopening, can be found on the county’s website.
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Third COVID case found at Queensbury Walmart
- Rensselaer County man killed in house fire
- Coronavirus stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin still far from agreement as discussions continue
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy