WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Public Health confirmed one new COVID-19 case in the county Monday. The county resident was involved with a Head Start pre-school program at Queensbury Union Free School District.
The district wrote that Head Start has chosen to run their programs remotely for the next two weeks, following the discovery.
The county also confirmed five full recoveries from coronavirus. Another 14 cases are still active and being monitored in the county. All are considered mild cases, with no hospitalizations.
Elsewhere in the county, Hadley-Luzerne Central School District confirmed their fifth coronavirus case on Friday. The district is closed this week to clean the building and keep students distanced.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4