QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Health Services reported two new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, as residents cast their ballots for the 2020 presidential election.
The county also confirmed nine new recoveries, with 13 cases still active.
One of the two new cases was determined to have come from travel to a neighboring state and visiting a restaurant where other coronavirus cases have been tied to.
The second case’s source had not been determined Tuesday.
None of the currently active cases have been hospitalized.
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes