WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – For the first time in nine days, Warren County has no new coronavirus cases to report. There are currently 11 active cases, all of which are displaying mild symptoms according to Warren County officials.
There is also no indication, as of Wednesday, that any other staff at a skilled nursing facility were infected with COVID-19, after a staff member tested positive earlier this week.
- Sean McDermott says he learned a lot in two tough losses vs. Chargers
- No trash collection in Pittsfield on Thanksgiving Day
- Walmart Black Friday: PS5, more deals go live today
- Big Game Bound Week 12: Lions’ Thanksgiving tradition & best NFL rivalries
- Closed Erie County business owners want to see the COVID-19 data