WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – For the first time in nine days, Warren County has no new coronavirus cases to report. There are currently 11 active cases, all of which are displaying mild symptoms according to Warren County officials.
There is also no indication, as of Wednesday, that any other staff at a skilled nursing facility were infected with COVID-19, after a staff member tested positive earlier this week.
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- 3/6/2021: Cold weekend, but looking ahead to warmer week
- Albany County coronavirus update, March 6
- See inside this incredible 1940’s-era Art Deco home that just hit the market
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’