WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (WTEN) – Warren county has no new coronavirus cases to report as of Saturday morning. Additionally, one more person has recovered from the virus in the county, bringing the total number of recoveries to 273.
There are currently seven active cases being monitored, all of those affected are experiencing mild symptoms.
A total of 228 cases have been recorded in total, 117 of which were in nursing homes and 13 were in assisted living facilities.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- 102-year-old New York woman born during Spanish Flu pandemic beats COVID-19 twice
- Additional COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- Hoosick Falls HS student tests positive for coronavirus