WARREN COUNTY (NEWS10) — Warren County Health Services had no new COVID-19 cases to report as of Sunday morning.
Health Services is reportedly currently monitoring eight active cases, with no hospitalizations.
Sunday’s COVID-19 data:
- Warren County Health Services confirmed no additional cases of COVID-19 among Warren County residents as of Sunday morning.
- Warren County Health Services is monitoring eight (8) active cases. All are considered mildly ill.
- Warren County Health Services has confirmed a total of 258 coronavirus cases among county residents since the outbreak began, of which 117 involved residents in nursing homes, 12 in assisted living and 129 in the community.
- No COVID-19 patients from Warren County were hospitalized as of Sunday.
- Warren County Health Services has documented 243 recoveries among Warren County residents, including 26 presumed positive cases from initial days of the outbreak when testing was not available. All of the presumed positive cases have recovered. Additional statistics are found in the daily chart that is attached to this email.
- Warren County has had 33 residents pass away from COVID-19 infections. Twenty-two (22) of those deaths have occurred at a nursing home, eight (8) in the hospital, one (1) at an assisted living facility and two (2) in private residences. Expressed in terms of their residence before they contracted the coronavirus, 27 of those who passed away lived in nursing homes, four resided in assisted living, and two lived at home.
- LIVE: President Trump to hold news conference Monday afternoon
- Food drive held on HVCC campus
- Judge dismisses federal suit against proposed Costco developers
- After recent Albany deadly shooting, Pastor Charlie Muller says, ‘This could have been prevented’
- State lawmakers hold second hearing on nursing homes and the coronavirus