WARREN COUNTY (NEWS10) — Warren County Health Services confirmed seven additional COVID-19 cases among Warren County residents as of Saturday morning, six of them among individuals in the community along with one additional nursing home case. One additional recovery was documented as well.
Today’s COVID-19 data:
- Warren County Health Services has confirmed a total of 237 coronavirus cases among county residents since the outbreak began. Of those 237 cases, 115 involve residents in nursing homes, 11 in assisted living and 111 in the community.
- Two Warren County residents were hospitalized for treatment of COVID-19 infections as of Saturday morning, unchanged from Friday. Both are moderately ill.
- One COVID-19 patient is in critical condition in a nursing home, unchanged from Friday.
- In all, two COVID-19 patients are considered moderately ill, unchanged from Friday.
- Warren County Health Services has documented recoveries by 145 Warren County residents, including 26 presumed positive cases from initial days of the outbreak when testing was not available. All of the presumed positive cases have recovered.
- Ninety-seven (97) percent of the non-recovered are experiencing mild illness. Full statistics are found in the dashboard below.
- Warren County has had 30 residents pass away from COVID-19 infections. Twenty (20) of those deaths have occurred at a nursing home, seven in the hospital, one at an assisted living facility and two in private residences. Expressed in terms of their residence before they contracted the coronavirus, 24 of those who passed away lived in nursing homes, four resided in assisted living, and two lived at home.
- Health care professionals in Warren County have been conducting large-scale testing of residents and employees of nursing homes and adult care facilities since late last week and into the weekend, thanks to additional testing kits provided by the state of New York for this purpose. The vast majority of those tests have come back negative, and positive tests have not occurred in any new facilities in Warren County as of this week.
Warren County Health Services, the Warren County Sheriff’s Office and Warren County Attorney’s Office say they are continuing to oversee a number of quarantined individuals as contact tracing of positive cases occurs.
- Andrew Yang leads NYC mayoral race Democratic primary field, NewsNation poll finds
- Young named to All-MAAC Second Team
- Maciariello named finalist for Skip Prosser Man of the Year Award
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot
- Program helping fund music education in Niskayuna CSD