WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Warren County Clerk’s Office has announced new hours for in-person access to its public records room. Members of the professional community, including: attorneys, legal staff, abstractors, and financial professionals, will now be able to access the room between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Appointments are still required, and a number of protocols are in place to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Many of the records can also be accessed online at any time.
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- Empire State Weekly Hospital Capacity Concerns and Home Heating Assistance
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Gov. Cuomo calls for schools to stay open when possible