WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Warren County Clerk’s Office has announced new hours for in-person access to its public records room. Members of the professional community, including: attorneys, legal staff, abstractors, and financial professionals, will now be able to access the room between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Appointments are still required, and a number of protocols are in place to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Many of the records can also be accessed online at any time.
- STRIDE raises $44,000 for disabled athletes at 100K skiing event
- Pomeroy Fund opens new grant round to support NYS history organizations with financial relief
- Smart Schools Review Board approves $59.9M for technology upgrades
- 02/25/2021: Breezy and not as warm today
- UAlbany’s Mazon Walker turning heads as Great Danes prep season