WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County confirmed eight new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, Aug 15, as well as 15 recoveries. The county is monitoring 139 active cases.
11 of those cases were hospitalized as of Sunday, with one in critical condition.
All of Sunday cases stemmed from general community exposures. The county continues to see heightened case rates due to the emergence of the coronavirus delta variant. Residents are recommended to get vaccinated if they are not, and to wear masks in public places.
As of Sunday, 122 of 41,437 fully vaccinated Warren County residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
Warren County Health Services will hold the following public COVID-19 vaccination clinics in the coming days:
- Monday, August 16 at Warren County Municipal Center, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Moderna vaccine will be available at this clinic.
- Wednesday, August 18 at Glens Falls City Park 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. during Take a Bite.
- Friday, August 20 at Horicon Town Hall, Brant Lake, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. during Food Truck Friday.
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- Laundries confronted by woman with bullhorn
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment in New Hampshire
- Gabby Petito’s family thanks law enforcement, displays matching tattoos in first news conference
- Where to register locally on National Voters Registration Day
- De Blasio visit Rikers amid controversy, ‘humanitarian crisis’
Follow us on social media