SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady Police are appealing for the public’s help in finding a vulnerable adult. Laura Shinn was last seen on October 24, 2020 at approximately 2 p.m. in Schenectady’s Bellevue neighborhood.
The 63-year-old is described as being 5’1″ and 120 pounds with brown curly hair. She was last seen wearing a light blue jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Schenectady Police Department’s Detective Division at 518-382-5245.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike