SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady Police are appealing for the public’s help in finding a vulnerable adult. Laura Shinn was last seen on October 24, 2020 at approximately 2 p.m. in Schenectady’s Bellevue neighborhood.
The 63-year-old is described as being 5’1″ and 120 pounds with brown curly hair. She was last seen wearing a light blue jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Schenectady Police Department’s Detective Division at 518-382-5245.
- M&T Bank announces new app to help people with mental disabilities
- Royal Caribbean delays Odyssey of the Seas launch after crew tests positive for COVID-19
- Governor Baker visits White Lion Brewing in Springfield to announce small business recovery funding
- Albany County coronavirus update, June 16
- Watch: Elk protecting calves turn aggressive, send tourists scattering