MONTPELIER, Vt. (NEWS10) — The state of Vermont has declared a State of Emergency due to the coronavirus.
The executive order from Gov. Phil Scott bans gatherings of more than 250 people. He did not order the closures of the state’s schools, but he said that decision could be re-evaluated based on circumstances.
Two people in Vermont have been diagnosed with coronavirus so far.
- Shaker boys’ golf gets first win of the season
- New York City couple says ‘I do’ at a Albany car dealership
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Mayor Warren announces new interim RPD chief
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG