MONTPELIER, Vt. (WFFF) — Sunday was the second consecutive day that Vermont reported 11 new cases of coronavirus. Seven of them were in Chittenden County. Windsor County had two, while Addison County and Grand Isle County each had one.
The Green Mountain State has had 1,868 positive cases out of nearly 173,000 tests. Fifty-eight Vermonters have died, while 1,659 people have recovered. No patients are currently in a hospital anywhere in the state.
- City of Troy to declare March women’s history month
- Schenectady launching 7th Hometown Heroes Banner Program
- Pittsfield meeting to discuss Tyler Street streetscape and roundabout plans
- Local organization holds foreclosure information session online
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library