BULRINGTON, Vt. (WFFF) — Both the UVM men’s and women’s basketball programs have paused all team activities following one positive COVID-19 test result among each program’s Tier 1 personnel.
Tier 1 personnel include student-athletes, coaches, managers, and support staff. Results were detected during regular coronavirus testing, which is conducted three times a week in accordance with NCAA guidelines.
Both Vermont basketball programs are following state, local and University public health guidelines.
- Patriots look to keep playoff hopes alive as they host former draftee Kingsbury, Cardinals
- Passing of a Visionary: Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Two women-owned businesses are making waves for Small Business Saturday
- Police seeking public’s help in locating missing 15-year-old