MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — University of Vermont students will begin returning to their residence halls this week. Normally students arrive on campus during the weekends, but this year, beginning Tuesday, it will occur over several days.
Students must receive a negative test for COVID-19 before they arrive on campus. They will be tested when they arrive and weekly until mid-September.
UVM, like many colleges and universities across the state and country, is working to bring students back to campus safely.
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Schenectady man killed in car vs. tractor trailer crash