At the same time Suresh Garimella announced a fundraising campaign to raise $150 million in financial support for students as the school faces budget challenges exacerbated by the coronavirus pandemic. Garimella says it’s critical that UVM do what it can to keep the “tuition in check so that students are able to attend.”
He says he also hopes students will be attracted to the school because of its low rate of positive COVID-19 cases.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD