Monday’s autopsy, performed by the Chief Medical Examiner’s Office in Burlington, determined that the cause of death to be a gunshot wound to the torso. The manner of death is homicide.
Police say they believe this to be an isolated incident that does not represent a threat to the general public.
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties