ST. ALBANS, Vt. (WFFF) — St. Albans Police arrested a juvenile male for possessing an explosive device on Monday night.
Local police were assisted by the FBI and the Vermont State Police Bomb Squad in investigating the incident after receiving a report that an individual was making and possessing explosive devices at a home on Swanton Road.
They were also assisted by ATF, Customs and Border Patrol, AmCare, and the St. Albans City and Town Fire Departments.
The juvenile male will be in Franklin County Court on November 10.
The case investigation is ongoing, and no further information is currently available. Anyone with information is asked to contact the St. Albans Police Department.
- Gov. Cuomo announces proposal to open low-cost finance, design, construction services to all non-profits, school districts
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, DOH to hold online COVID-19 information session
- Pittsfield rolls out new COVID-19 vaccination information hotline
- Potential COVID exposure at Tops American Grill in Rotterdam
- Gov. Cuomo announces $25M to continue Nourish NY initiative