This particular campaign encourages men to join the conversation and help for the fight against breast cancer.
Real Men Wear Pink is hosting many different events throughout the month across Vermont. All through October, the Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort, sells pink lady eclairs from the pastry case, with 100% of the proceeds for the American Cancer Society.
Stay tuned for other events across Vermont hosted by the Real Men Wear Pink. If you would like to donate to Real Men Wear Pink or would like more information, you can click here.
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Nine Pin to release Lady Apple cider
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence