SUNDERLAND, Vt. (NEWS10) — At about 5:30 p.m. on Monday, a malfunctioning motorcycle travel north on U.S. Route 7 in Vermont caught fire.
The apparently spontaneous combustion occurred around mile marker 23.6, near exit 3 in Sunderland.
On Monday, September 14th, 2020 at approximately 1734 hours the Bennington County Sheriff’s Department responded to a vehicle fire on US RTE 7 (MM 23.6), located in the Town of Sunderland, VT.
Both riders of the motorcycle dismounted without any injuries. An investigation by the Bennington County Sheriff’s Department has so far determined that the driver did nothing wrong.
The Arlington Fire Department extinguished the fire.
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Police arrest Clifton Park man for allegedly attacking jogger
- Empire State Weekly SUNY Upstate Medical University COVID-19 Response & Rural Schools Education Cuts Impact