Through October 31, you can visit a new destination, like a brewery, to see how they use maple. Or you can combine a bike ride with a visit to a sugarhouse or farm stand.
One of the many statewide events shows how five Vermont sugarmakers are changing how you enjoy maple syrup. Untapped, a brand from Slopeside Syrup in Richmond, targets athletes looking for an all-natural maple pick-me-up. Products include a syrup packet, maple waffle, and Maple-Aid mix.
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Restaurants develop plan to stay afloat as temperatures begin to drop
- Bills can’t stop the run as Chiefs rush for 245 yards on Monday night
- 2 men injured in Mount Hope Drive shooting