MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government’s top infectious diseases expert, will speak at Vermont’s bi-weekly COVID-19 media briefing on Tuesday.
The office of Republican Gov. Phil Scott said Monday that Fauci will provide a brief perspective of the ongoing response to COVID-19 before taking questions. He will leave the video conference, which starts at 11 a.m., at 11:30 a.m.
Members of the Scott administration will later provide an update on the coronavirus in Vermont, school reopening and be available to take more questions from the media.
- Burlington officer who shoved man into wall will resign in deal that includes $300,000 severance
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office warning public about internet scams
- Social Dilemma: If I rip a shirt while trying it on, should I pay for it?
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- 09/22/2020: A milder day to begin autumn