MONTPELIER, Vt. (NEWS10) — As a part of a statewide regional series, the Department of Labor is hosting a virtual job fair for residents around Bennington, Middlebury, Rutland, and Southwest Vermont.
The job fair starts at 11:00 a.m.
Montpelier – the Vermont Department of Labor continues to provide Vermonters amidst COVID-19, the Department has announced a series of Virtual Job Fair events starting on Thursday, July 23.
The series of virtual job fairs highlights local employers and lets job-seeking Vermonters question employers directly to learn about area opportunities. The first was last Thursday for Northeast Vermont. The remaining upcoming Thursday job fairs are scheduled throughout August:
- August 6: Northwest Vermont
- August 13: Southeast Vermont
- August 20: Central Vermont
- Horse owner Michael Dubb leads charge in child care for backstretch workers
- RPI announces return to athletics plan
- Multiple departments battle apartment fire in Menands
- Protected: NEWS10 at Noon A Block
- Body found in U-Haul in Buffalo ruled a homicide