MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — Applications from Vermont child care providers are being accepted to help mitigate losses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Operation Relief Grant has $12 million in federal funding that will be distributed to child care providers.
Eligible services include child care and afterschool programs, summer day camps, parent-child centers, and agencies that provide services.
Gov. Phil Scott said he and the staff were “so grateful to the child care workers and programs who have stepped up to provide critical services to children and their families throughout this crisis.”
Applications must be received by August 26. Details are available online at the Vermont Department for Children and Families.
- 09/22/2020: A milder day to begin autumn
- Local independent pharmacy faces challenges
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down the Seahawks win over the Patriots
- Holy Names girls tennis back on the court