The silent auction, which ended Monday morning, will be extended.
Some of the items in the auction will be relisted on Tuesday and open for bidding until Friday.
“We’re happy to step in, hopefully help, as I said to Anne earlier today you know if there’s anything more we can do lending the ‘Tiz the Law’ name to the cause we’ll be more than happy to do,” said Jack Knowlton, managing partner of Sackatoga Stable.
To place a bid on the items up for auction, click here.
- Off the Beaten Path: Fall Foliage Trail Rides
- Unions react to pay raise delays
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of debate
- Schenectady County coronavirus update Tuesday, September 29