MONTPELIER, Vt. (NEWS10) – To help the increasing number of people filing for unemployment insurance benefits, the Vermont Department of Labor (DOL) has added new sessions to its schedule of Virtual Town Hall events focused on filing for unemployment.
The first event will take place on Wednesday, April 8, from 8:30 a.m. until 9:15 a.m. Participants will be provided program updates and hear directly from DOL staff.
“We encourage claimants who are able, to join us for these virtual events. Our goal through these events is to better communicate with claimants and to address some of the most common questions we have received,” said Interim Commissioner Michael Harrington.
- Mechanicville City School District preparing for possibility of yellow zone
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Police: Troy man arrested after thefts from 5 construction sites