MONTPELIER, Vt. (NEWS10) — As a new COVID-19 mitigation method for Vermont, Gov. Phil Scott ordered businesses and nonprofits to implement work from home procedures.
As much as possible, employees must start telecommuting and working from home starting 8 p.m. on Monday
The order follows restrictions in place since Saturday on gatherings over 10 people and close-contact businesses.
The Vermont government requires entities that cannot or are not required to close to publicly post signage describing coronavirus guidelines, like social distancing, disinfecting surfaces, and thorough handwashing.
Call the State Emergency Operations Center at (800) 347-0488 if you have questions as an employer, event sponsor, or other commercial entity.
- North Country to see noise, traffic increase as Fort Drum executes Mountain Peak
- Free, online happiness class is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- Buffalo firearms instructor receives sentencing following falsifying firearms safety training course
- Dunkin’ donates $30K to Albany Med children’s hospital
- Saratoga Motorcar Auction raises $3.7 million for museum