MONTPELIER, Vt. (NEWS10) — As a new COVID-19 mitigation method for Vermont, Gov. Phil Scott ordered businesses and nonprofits to implement work from home procedures.
As much as possible, employees must start telecommuting and working from home starting 8 p.m. on Monday
The order follows restrictions in place since Saturday on gatherings over 10 people and close-contact businesses.
The Vermont government requires entities that cannot or are not required to close to publicly post signage describing coronavirus guidelines, like social distancing, disinfecting surfaces, and thorough handwashing.
Call the State Emergency Operations Center at (800) 347-0488 if you have questions as an employer, event sponsor, or other commercial entity.
- Troy Mayor proposes parking amnesty program
- Fulton County woman purposely crashed into ex’s car, police say
- Massachusetts coronavirus update: Gov. Baker and officials hold Thursday news conference in Boston
- Schenectady emergency responders honored, Fire Department recognized
- Civil War statue honoring Saratoga’s 77th Infantry found smashed in Congress Park