MONTPELIER, Vt. (NEWS10) — As a new COVID-19 mitigation method for Vermont, Gov. Phil Scott ordered businesses and nonprofits to implement work from home procedures.
As much as possible, employees must start telecommuting and working from home starting 8 p.m. on Monday
The order follows restrictions in place since Saturday on gatherings over 10 people and close-contact businesses.
The Vermont government requires entities that cannot or are not required to close to publicly post signage describing coronavirus guidelines, like social distancing, disinfecting surfaces, and thorough handwashing.
Call the State Emergency Operations Center at (800) 347-0488 if you have questions as an employer, event sponsor, or other commercial entity.
- Bennington County coronavirus update
- Montgomery County officials give coronavirus update
- Off duty officer helps nurse replace a flat tire
- Rensselaer County officials say S. Troy Stewart’s employee tests positive for coronavirus
- Capital Region theatres cancel summers shows due to pandemic