LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10)– October is fire prevention month. With the holiday season fast approaching
and the use of wood-burning stoves, and candles being more prevalent, fires can occur. To help educate the public on fire safety, the Verdoy Volunteer Fire Department held an open house.
People were able to learn how to use a fire extinguisher, use the jaws of life, and crawl through a firefighter training course.
- Court documents provide new details about Duanesburg double homicide
- NYPD reports 100% increase in hate crimes
- Multiple New York school districts go remote after online threats
- Judge OKs hearing to reconsider NYC’s vaccine mandate for city workers
- Vermont hospitals flooded by post-Thanksgiving COVID admissions