LEEDS, Mass. (NEWS10) – The VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System is temporarily closing all Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC) effective March 28 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
All CBOC providers and staff have been converted to virtual care and they are recommending patients use this system to speak with their health care provider for scheduled appointments.
- Fitchburg Outpatient Clinic
- Greenfield Outpatient Clinic
- Worcester Plantation Street Outpatient Clinic
- Worcester Lake Avenue Outpatient Clinic
- Pittsfield Outpatient Clinic
- Springfield Outpatient Clinic
- Worcester Lincoln Street Outpatient Clinic
The only open campus is the Edward P. Boland VA Medical Center in Leeds.
If you have a routine or non-urgent health question the organization is asking that you use either send a secure message to your provider about any health concern or question or by downloading and learning about the VA Video Connect app to prepare you for a teleheath session.
The best way to get the most up-to-date facility information is to check your local VA health facility’s website.
For more information, questions, or concerns please contact the call center at 1(800)893-1522. The Veterans Crisis Line is available 24 hours a day for urgent issues: 1(800) 273-8255, Press 1.
- City of Troy launches campaign to encourage residents to wear a mask
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Albany County reports 11 private nursing home deaths in daily coronavirus briefing
- Citywide car parade to be held in June for Troy graduates
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’