TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy officials have issued a traffic advisory for scheduled utility work on Oakwood Avenue in Troy. Crews will be working on Oakwood between Frear Park Road and Eddys Lane on October 20 between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Officials said traffic delays are expected. Motorists are asked to reduce speed and use caution when driving through the work zone. Local emergency services have been notified of traffic restrictions.
For additional information or questions, you can contact the City’s Department of Public Utilities at (518) 237-0241.
- Amid omicron variant concerns, Hochul mandates booster availability at all NY nursing homes
- Can you trust at-home COVID tests? We asked doctors when they’d use them
- Fulton County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing woman
- Laundrie attorney says he, police kept knowledge of family’s missing gun from public
- Get a jump on Cyber Monday shopping with the best deals currently available