ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — US Marshals in Buffalo and Rochester are searching for a man who they say sent a threatening letter to a family member in Buffalo.
Officials say James Timpanaro walked away from a Rochester halfway house on Feb. 16. A warrant for his arrest was issued three days later.
Timpanaro was arrested and charged with hoax in 2018 after planting fake bombs outside of a police station and post office. He pleaded guilty in August 2019.
Anyone who has any information on Timpanaro’s whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Cutting your own hair during quarantine
- Should you wear mask in public if not sick with coronavirus?
- Hospitals overflowing with bodies as virus deaths surge in New York City
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- 4/1/2020: Cool start, but more sun and warmer temps on the way