SCRANTON, Pa. (WBRE/WYOU-TV ) — Lawmakers have recently floated the idea of invoking the 25th Amendment to the Constitution after a violent group entered the U.S. Capitol Wednesday afternoon.
Dr. Adam Shprintzen, an associate professor of social sciences at Marywood University in Pennsylvania discussed the purpose of the 25th Amendment and why it was established.
- How marketing impacts COVID vaccine hesitancy
- Empire State Weekly Cuomo Controversies and School Budget Planning
- Twitter asked to scrub account of Rochester principal with sex abuse charges
- National Drug Take-Back Day Saturday, April 24
- Vermont children in a mental health crisis face days in the room before treatment