SCRANTON, Pa. (WBRE/WYOU-TV ) — Lawmakers have recently floated the idea of invoking the 25th Amendment to the Constitution after a violent group entered the U.S. Capitol Wednesday afternoon.
Dr. Adam Shprintzen, an associate professor of social sciences at Marywood University in Pennsylvania discussed the purpose of the 25th Amendment and why it was established.
- 01/20/2021: Turning windy behind morning snow showers
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan