LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – This weekend Uncle Sam’s All American Chocolate Factory is celebrating 90 years in business.
The Capital Region chocolate company has two locations, one in Schenectady and one in Latham. Combined the business has been running for 90 years.
Their Latham location is celebrating 6 years since opening in Newton Plaza.
As part of their celebrations, customers received a free caramel apple by reservation on Sunday.
- Albany FBI arrests Capital Region man for involvement in Capitol riot
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- 1/17/2020: Another cool and breezy one, more light snow ahead
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game