CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Two New York State Troopers are being credited with helping save a 2-month-old’s life. It happened in the Town of Clifton Park.
State Police said in a Facebook post that Trooper Kyle Conlon and Trooper Matthew Rufa responded to reports of an infant not breathing. When they got there they immediately cleared the child’s airway and began CPR.
EMS arrived and a shock was administered to the baby using an AED. After a short time, the infant became responsive and was transported to Albany Medical Center for treatment.
At this time the infant is expected to be okay.
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS