GLOVERSVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Two people are in custody following a chase that began in the town of Gloversville. Multiple agencies, including the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office, New York State Police and Gloversville Police Department were involved in the pursuit.
The vehicle, which had a missing or obscured rear plate, was stolen from Albany, according to a statement the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office released on Sunday morning.
Two suspects eventually fled the vehicle in the vicinity of County Highway 107 and Maloney Road. Multiple officers and two K-9 teams joined the chase and the suspects surrendered after one of the dogs located them.
The suspects were then handed over to Gloversville police.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”