CHATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Two Chatham Central School District transportation employees have tested positive for coronavirus. In a statement, the district said the employees last worked on December 11, and all individuals who may need to quarantine have been notified.
The statement also said the employees worked on a bus run that transports a small number of out-of-district-placed students only.
Chatham Middle School and Mary E. Dardess Elementary School will continue with in-person learning as usual and Chatham High School will continue with fully-remote learning through December 23, 2020.
- ‘Our interior defense got us today:’ Jim Boeheim following loss at Georgia Tech
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Colonie Central High School serves up some chili for a great cause
- Back-to-Back Top-Five Wins for the Orange
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends