SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Tuesday, New York State Police arrested two individuals over alleged identity theft.
Daymin Berkley, 26, of Albany and Kymere Thomas, 23, of Watervliet are accused of using a stolen credit card and its identity to purchase over $1,000 of alcohol from a liquor store in the town of Malta, police said.
The alcohol was ordered online using the stolen information. State Police took both men into custody when they arrived at the store to pick up their order.
- Identity theft second degree (felony)
- Grand larceny forth degree (felony)
- Petit larceny (misdemeanor)
Berkley and Thomas were processed and released to appear at the Malta Town Court on August 26.
More from NEWS10
- Vermont State Police investigate death of woman found in Lake Champlain
- Albany Police Pine Hills details arrest two men for robbery, handgun possession
- St. Clare’s pensioners ask Gov. Hochul to advocate for their financial relief
- Federal judge rules US can’t expel families via Title 42
- US lawmakers concerned about negative impact Instagram has on teens’ mental health