(CNN) — A busy holiday weekend for air travel. The Transportation Security Administration says it screened almost a million people on Friday, a record high since the pandemic began.
In comparison they saw double that number the year before.
The TSA says they saw less people on Saturday, only about half a million people traveled that day.
- 40 more finches smuggled into JFK
- Massachusetts man gets max sentence over Biden bale burner in the Berkshires
- RPI mandates student vaccinations, other colleges consider requirement
- Albany county COVID update, April 22
- Green shoppers welcome: Lake George outlet mall unveils electric car charging stations