HALFMOON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A staff member at a Halfmoon facility for the disabled has been arrested for physically abusing one if its residents. Elizabeth Badger, 50, is accused of striking and threatening to strike a resident of Saratoga Bridges on numerous occasions.
The arrest follows an investigation into allegations a resident was being abused at the facility.
Badger has been charged with first degree endangering the welfare of an incompetent or physically disabled person, a class E felony.
She was processed and released on an appearance ticket returnable to the Halfmoon
Town Court on a later date.
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Health care bus decorated to bring holiday cheer to the isolated
- Man facing charges after allegedly ramming Saratoga Springs patrol vehicle
- Edinburg High football player who attacked referee charged
- Police need help finding missing Colonie teen