TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The 2021 Downtown Troy Restaurant Week returns on September 13 and runs through September 19. Restaurant week highlights small businesses in downtown Troy and encourages diners to check out their food and drink offerings.
There are breakfast, lunch and dinner options available throughout the week. Many different types of food are offered as well.
At Koni’s Broadway Kafe, you can receive a free snickerdoodle cookie with each purchase of her popular chicken salad wrap called the Frear Park Wrap. Besides fresh food, Owner Koni Valenti promises a kind, inviting environment.
According to Valenti, Troy Restaurant Week is a most needed annual culinary tradition that drums up business downtown.
- Café Deli-icious
- First Choice Caribbean
- Tara Kitchen Troy
- Taco Libre
- Ryan’s Wake
Diners can purchase a ‘No State Like Upstate” apron for $10 at Troy Cloth and Paper with a receipt from a participating Restaurant Week restaurant. Bloom Ink Studio will donate 10% of any sales or services booked on September 15 in support Troy Street Soldiers, an organization feeding those in need weekly in
Troy Craft Beer Week is also returning the same week. Visitors can participate in craft brew events throughout the week.
For more information and a full list of restaurants, visit the Downtown Troy website.
More from NEWS10:
- North Country Report: Hometown hockey and Olympic excellence
- Plow truck operator shortage likely this winter season
- More tickets available for spooky tales in Schenectady’s Stockade District
- Continuing the fight against breast cancer: Real Kids Wear Pink kicks off 5th annual event
- Manhunt ends with discovery of Brian Laundrie’s remains