UPDATE* Troy Police confirm the victim of Monday’s shooting, a 23-year-old male, has died. The incident is now being actively investigated as a homicide.
TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy Police tweeted they were one the scene of a shooting in the area of 4th Street and Adams Street between Ida Street and Jefferson Street. Police say just after 6 p.m. Troy Police patrols received multiple 911 calls reporting a shooting.
Once on scene, Troy Police Department (TPD) patrols found Zeondre Domingo, 23, of Troy had sustained a serious injury. Domingo was treated on scene by TFD and taken to a local hospital where he later died.
At this time police say no suspects have been found. Troy Police Detectives are leading the investigation. Members of the Department’s Evidence Technical Unit were also on scene.
If anyone has additional information about the shooting call (518)-270-4411 or submit anonymous tips here.
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont